Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What a beautiful day!

The sun is shining ~ and it's getting hotter! I think our pool will get set up this coming weekend! Wahoo!

Had a wonderful holiday weekend, spent it with family. We went to our daughter's house and spent the day yesterday fishing and swimming and eating... delightful ~
Our youngest son, grandaughter, and grandson having lunch
My beautiful daughter and Bobby Joe
Future son-in-law's family pond
Fun in the water!
My ONLY catch of the day
One of the catfish hubby caught
We are so blessed.... I thank God for all of my family... we have wonderful children and beautiful grandchildren, I couldn't ask for anything more!

On the knitting front ~
I just turned the heels of my Ozark Ripples socks, getting closer to publishing that pattern!
Working my way down the foot of the sport weight pattern (still un-named) so getting closer to publishing that pattern too!
AND.... I charted out a new pattern this morning too! Very Excited about getting to that one, I think it's going to gorgeous! I have chosen a bright red Frog Tree yarn for that one but trying to be  a good girl and finish the first 2 before I cast on for this one! It's very hard I tell you! LOL....


No comments:

Post a Comment