Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lazy Saturday...

We have lots of beautiful sunshine today! I'm so glad ~ we really don't need anymore rain.
This is a picture a friend of mine's husband took...


This creek is up the road from us, there's a low water bridge under there somewhere. As you can see from the sign the water is 3 feet above the bridge! I'm so thankful we live on high ground!

I kept hearing yesterday that today was supposed to be the rapture and the world as we know it would end... Well, we're still here and I KNOW that I would not have been left behind when my Savior comes!
I can't even believe this man claims to be Christian and was spouting such nonsense... hasn't he read the Word?

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" ~ Mark 13:32

"He said to them; 'It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority'" ~ Acts 1:7

And these are only a couple of scriptures that tell us that NO man will know the hour of His return!
Just the fact that this man predicted it told me it wasn't going to happen ~ read the Bible man!
The best thing we as Christians can do is spread the Gospel to everyone we possibly can, so we can bring more souls to His Kingdom and remain ready for His triumphant return at ANY moment! Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment