Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Love Sundays...

I love weekends in general, but I really love Sundays!

We had an awesome service this morning! The Worship just flowed and then the message was powerful ~ had one man come forward to give his life to Christ! WooHoo! Welcome to the Kingdom!

Had a wonderful lunch with my husband and youngest son and now we're kicked back to relax the rest of the afternoon and evening. Prepare ourselves for Hubby to go back to work and my son to go back for his last full week of being a 1st grader... where has the time gone?


Also excited to have a new sock pattern, 'Ozark Ripples' on the drawing board! I'm very pleased with it so far! Here's a preview ~


I'm hoping to have the pattern ready for purchase by the end of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment