Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Wednesday already?


Time sure does seem to go fast anymore! That's okay though, I'll take everyday I can get!

My husband called from his work and asked if I'd make some curtains for an island cabinet they have in their kitchen area that the doors were broke off of... they have a Big-Wheel coming in to see the plant and wanted it to look nice, so I agreed and here they are ~


I think they turned out pretty good! Didn't take me too long either, thank goodness, since they were in a rush.

This is the last full week of school too. Like I said, we live in the middle of the woods so we have to walk a 1/4 mile to the bus stop (then I walk the 1/4 mile back LOL...) So I end up walking a mile a day... whether I want to or not! But at least I have God's beautiful creation to look at!


Starting the walk up the drive...


Looking back down the drive toward home!

For the most part I enjoy the walks unless the weather is bad. But when I find hidden little surprises I really love it ~ God's wonders are everywhere and if we slow down and thank Him for them, you never know just what you might see! Thank You Father for all the beauty You created just for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment