Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Little About Me... Again...

I've been married to the love of my life for 23 years. I'm a stay at home Mom of 5 kids, well, 4 of them are adults now and no longer at home. I have 7 grandchildren and we're blessed to have most of them living close by. We live way out in the middle of the woods and it's so beautiful and peaceful here.

I started out writing quilt patterns for a local quilt shop (about 11 years ago) and decided to venture out into something else. My Mother-in-law taught me to knit and I've been knitting for almost 7 years. I learned to knit socks first! I had to knit them for my youngest son when he was a baby because his little legs were so fat store bought ones wouldn't fit him ~ I've never looked back, been knitting all kinds of things ever since!

I've decided to start writing out my designs so others could knit them too. My husband has always worked very hard so I could stay home with our children, and now with the economy being what it is, it's very difficult for a one income family. We still have our youngest at home and so I need to be with him, I'm praying that I will be able to help with the sales of my designs.

The Word says that God will supply ALL our needs and so I know that He will bless this venture!

I hope you enjoy my designs and will consider knitting them yourself!
May God bless you abundantly

No comments:

Post a Comment