Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Hump Day...

Well... my sidebar counter says I am still getting visitors ~ maybe I should update? I really wish ya'll would say "howdy" or something when you stop by! LOL... let me know I'm not too terribly boring, tell me what you're knitting too?

Anywho...

I have 2 more patterns just about ready to go up ~ a sport/DK weight lace sock and a man's sock pattern! Well, it's made for a man, but would really be considered unisex I think... but my man's picky about making sure his socks are 'masculine' ~ no stripes, bright colors... and he really likes these and there aren't alot of men's patterns out there so here we go!

Unfortunately...

I can't show any pictures yet because my camera got gone at an Old Crow Medicine Show concert last month... have to replace it soon. The concert was awesome just too bad about that camera... more than that the pictures that were on it were amazing! Ugh!! Oh well... I had a great time anyways...

Off to guild meeting I go... I'll try to get back into posting more often and get some pictures!

God bless you and yours abundantly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment