Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Did ya miss me?

It has been awhile since I posted... just been really busy and well, that's about it...

My guild 'Unique Stitchers -n- More' asked me to do a trunk show for them to show all my hand knits. I was quite honored and flattered and agreed to do so.... here are some pictures that Clures Rhodes was kind enough to share with me....

a couple of my patterns

another one...

a cowl and my newest sock pattern soon to be released

my first felted purse... my own design


My husband's first sweater

Hubby says this is my 'deer in the headlights' look




My prized possession ~ Guinivere, a mystery stole


The ladies really seemed to enjoy my things, and several of them showed an interest in learning to knit socks!
I had a wonderful day... and look forward to spending more time with these ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm leaving you a comment so you'll know I stopped by. I don't know how in the world I stumbled across your blog, but I knew you as soon as I saw you... it's been a very long time. Glad to see you and the family are doing well.

    Angel (and Heath)
    Think waaaay back to First Assembly =)

    http://ifmylifewereabookramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya Angel!! I definitely remember you! Thanks for saying 'hi'...LOL...
      I hope you and your family are doing well...
      It was very nice to hear from you ~ glad you stumbled by!!

      Delete